AUGUST 27TH, 2020 Development Update

Cheers I thought so was surprised how fast it downloaded and thought this could not be right

That was one of he stories being repeated these last few weeks, that the patch would be a repeat of the initial install, and not just the deltas.

I’m glad that story was proven false.

Obviously a lot of people who aren’t involved with software development here. The fact that we have quite a few fixes just ~2 weeks after release is pretty good. They might have fixed a lot more than they itemized in the release notes. SimConnect was the big one for me, so despite many other bugs I think things are pretty decent right now.

They must have a backlog of tens of thousands of bugs already, so expecting your bug to be fixed in a week or two is pretty unrealistic.

is there a dev update today?

Hopefully there will be, it’s usually late afternoon PST.

1 Like

I’m also interested, I wonder what we will see there.

I got the same thing for the first time.
I wonder what would happen if you select AI pilot to finish taxi?

Does anyone have an issue being unable to switch to windowed app instead of full screen? I was able to get into windowed form but cannot anymore. Thanks!

I have had no issues using Alt+Enter to toggle between windowed and full screen mode.

make sure its the LEFT Alt+ ENTER, RIGHT Alt+Enter will do absolutely nothing as far as full screen toggle is concerned.

That is actually incorrect. I have been using the right Alt + Enter all this time, even in FSX as well as P3D. Works fine in KS 2020 as well.

ive never had right alt+Enter work for toggling fullscreen/windowed.

right alt is not alt it is Alt Gr :wink:

1 Like