Austria Landmarks

Congrats on your progress! However, flying drones around airports is a big NONO! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The textures will take a lot of time to finish painting, and they texture work has to be better :smiley:

2 Likes

nice work mike here is mine

2 Likes

pre release V0.1 https://mikea.at/blog/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/loihhohenemsV0-1.zip
(i know the lights are way toooo strong :smiley: )

1 Like

Good work mike

1 Like

Next one WIP

1 Like

2 Likes

doing some texture work!

3 Likes

Great work guys! I am also from Austria and will definitely download all your stuff!

1 Like

Top notch Mike, I’m still working on the main models It will take a while since I have a full time job as well.

1 Like

Next LOIH Hangar is ready and included in this pre release. (still struggeling with the lights) :slight_smile:

https://mikea.at/blog/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/loihhohenemsV0-2.zip

2 Likes

Just started the next one.

Any of you have some hints for me, how to start? i want to do some objects in vienna. I already found a package which has some good objects (Vienna Landmark Pack v0.5 - Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Mod) but there are some things which i don’t like so far, and i don’t know if they will be fixed. So i want to take care on them :slight_smile: Thank you in advance

Do you want to edit the existing addon scenery or build your own scenery from scratch?

From scratch:

Or learn blender and build your own models you find good tutorials by searching “blenderguru” on youtube.

Just realized yesterday that you can run msfs in dev mode. Open a project and if you make changes to an existing model in blender and export the files right into the project folder it is instant loaded into the sim and you see the changes right in the game engine.

That is nice to make ajustments to lights for example. :slight_smile:

It’s nice to see people doing such work.

Will the finished project be available as one compact file or do you have to put all the individual files into the community folder?

the airport will be 1 folder. the others are individual projects. so you have more than one :slight_smile:

just some small details:

Next step textures.

A drone, especially in Austria, has a LOT of restrictions in place. Then you have the complications of wanting to fly at an airport. Research that deeply before spending your Euros…

1 Like