Auto rudder after landing?!

I am also facing same problem. Has anyone found solution on this problem.?

it happens with every aircraft

Not yet, zendesk are looking into it for me

Mine is doing the same thing… and really hard to make it turn around on the runway or turning off a runway… also my flight simulator will only fly certain aircraft, computer keeps crashing on some of the when going to cockpit setting to release the brakes.

I have the same issue. I use the t16000 thrust master joystick. Whenever I land and this is only when I land, the rudder goes full right and when I go left and try to fight it I can physically see the rudders fixing my input to idle and go back to normal position and full right again. So the only way to fight it is spam the input rudder left. Please someone tell me if a fix has been found yet

We’ve done a bit more digging into this on this thread below. No fixes yet but maybe some info which could help you.

Make sure you set your assist settings to all Hard/True to Life as a base, this should help you take full control of the aircraft regardless.

Neo is right, if you have takeoff rudder assist turned on you might only have the issue when you’re landing as the AI is helping during takeoff. On mine, if I have assist turned on then my takeoffs are ok and landings swerve but if I turn the assist off then the swerve happens on both takeoff and landing.

Maybe do the same test as I did and set weather to clear and takeoff autorudder to OFF and try a few flights from a few different runways, one facing east to west and one facing north to south etc. your issue might be similar to mine. Interesting that I have the t16000 too and also have the same issue. Mine happens even when it isn’t plugged in but I am still testing the issue for now.

I think the thread I linked above has a better description of what I tried.

Any update on a possible fix or solution? I have tried everything I can think of. I’m on Xbox using the controller. Not mods or anything of that nature. I have the deluxe premium pack but that shouldn’t effect it.

I concur, my rudder/steering had a mind of its own after the last update but unplugging my Thrustmaster T16000M then restarting MSFS and going to the Controls option page and then plugging joystick back in and accepting the default values I found that I now had complete Rudder authority!

This issue is already discussed in a few threats. Following procedure (Rudder issue after recent update - #29 by SpiralQuill3271) worked for me.

Change the assist options to medium, save and restart the game will do the trick.

Best

I will have to give that a shot since I never tried on medium. I’m also gonna try an uninstall and reinstall just for kicks to see. I’ve looked at other threads but a lot seems to be with joystick and other additions and mods. I’m default with just Xbox controller and no non MSFS aircraft and default settings. Basically doing it straight out of the box.

I’m flying with Xbox and Controller too. After set and save to medium you can change the assist options as you wish. It seems that Software Update 7 resetted the assist options to easy and activated a still existing bug. The same problem cccured to me two month ago but stopped after a few flights.I don*t no why though.

So give it a try. A new installation is not necessary.

Best

I tried doing medium and it did the same thing. I didn’t even have a flight plan or request taxi to parking and it still took over rudder controls once it touched down. I’m trying a re install since that’s the last thing I can think of.

1 Like

Have you tried on True to Life, and make sure all the assistance sub-sections are all Hard? And make sure the in-flight assistance menu from the toolbar are also off on everything.

And if you’re on Xbox controller, try to play around with the Controls binding especially on the rudder. You need to find one that can hold the rudder when you hold the button and recenter when you release.

Hi guys I l happy to find some one have the same errors I can’t get my plane at this stationary or when go right he go left any reasons thanks

Yes, I have tried on True to Life. I’ve messed with all the assistance for flight controls but now fix. I haven’t messed with the actual controller settings so everything should still be in default. I will look into that but I would think that if the rudder is working on taxi to and on the runway as well as flying it would work the same on the ground after landing.

It has nothing to do with assists. I have everything off. The rudder on the 787 jiggles like crazy after landing, but only after SU7. It doesn’t behave like any assist would at all. It’s a bug.

Is that an aircraft specific bug then? Because not once have I ever had any rudder jiggle bug on the A320neo or the A330neo since launch until today. Either I set up my configuration properly which is different from most people who are having the issue, or if it’s an aircraft specific bug. Because if it is a global bug, then “everyone” would get the same rudder issue.

I doesn’t seem to be a specific bug. So far I have had it on the 320NEO, 787, Icon A5, and the 208. I haven’t flown anything else except for the 152 but that was in flight training. I tried a zen desk ticket but they came back saying to check the forums which didn’t help me much. It’s so weird that it does it since I haven’t downloaded any planes or modded or what not. Everything is what came with the game and normal controller.