Autogen Building Removal

I’m sure I am going to be labelled a Luddite or a heretic but I want to get rid of the autogen buildings. No, don’t feint just sit down. I fly 99% VFR over the south of England and to mention just 2 buildings, Dover Castle, a Norman edifice on top of the cliffs and Richborough Castle, the ruins of a Roman Fort further to the north and inland a couple of miles. As rendered in MSFS they both look like an hotel designed by Norman Foster.
The accompanying pics show what they actually look like and how they look in MSFS.
I want to remove all autogen buildings, at least just to see if I prefer things that way. I did it with trees and to my mind it is much better and more realistic.
The question is, is there a quick way of removing autogen buildings as there is with the trees (Go to - Official/One Store/fs-base/vegitation/ - and change the ‘10-asobo_species’ file to ‘10-asobo_species.old’)?
If there is I would like to try it; if it looks bad I should always be able to reverse the process.

Hello,
Welcome back to the forums!
There is a new area of the forums called Community Support for asking “how to” questions. I have moved your post there.