Autopilot, banking, buttons, time of day, earth view...WOW

Wow…this autopilot is awful. The buttons don’t switch on and off when the on-screen tips say they will. The heading hold on the 747 can’t be turned off, neither can the altitude hold.

The autopilot is a mess. I can’t select an altitude on the G1000 and fly to it sometimes. It just doesn’t work.

When you disengage the autopilot the planes sometimes goes into a death spiral and smashes into the ground.

When flying after a while about 20 minutes the plane starts tipping to the left or right, and it’s not fuel balance dependent. There is no joystick/yoke connected either.

I have to move my mouse left and right to change a knob value…that is just awful and not accurate. It’s the worst.

Previous versions used to have a + and - next to the time of day, now it’s just a slider. If I want to set an exact time of day, because I like the look of a sunset, it’s really difficult now. Please put back the + and - buttons.

Nice idea to have real cloud coverage over a continent…BAD idea to have real cloud coverage because I just can’t find the airport I’m looking for…because it’s covered by cloud!!! Forget the cloud coverage, it’s pointless. I’d rather just see a map.

PLEASE FIX THE AUTOPILOT FIRST!!!

WOW…a year on after release and it’s still a mess…it does look nice though, but it’s not a simulator.

Vote on what in particular? Search your issues, one at a time, quite sure you’ll find your answers.

@ThrilledBloom32 That is quite a list of issues you are having there.

Some of the “issues” can be solved through seeking appropriate help in the appropriate areas of the forum.
Some of the assertions that are made are debatable by others.
This category that you have chosen to post in has category rules for acceptable posts:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/read-first-about-the-aircraft-category/320465

As a consequence of not adhering to these rules I am compelled to close this thread.

Please feel free to create individual threads for individual bugs/issues after first checking that there isn’t an existing thread. (Duplicate threads often get closed for obvious reasons.)

Please also use to forum search function to try and seek out answers that can be found to some of the items raised.