Avionics shutdown, after a short departure from the airport

Good evening, for a long time I have had problems with the avionics going off, only in the King Air 350 plane, I uninstalled the game many times, I installed it clean, without mods and without anything, but I can’t solve the problem.
Anyone know the reason?

1 Like

There are a few switches that must be on to stop the avionics from going black!

From what I remember these shown in the picture below are important, if you don’t have them selected avionics and engines can shut down. Most are obvious, and here are my settings for a King air from a while back but it may help to check yours against them.

1 Like

Hello!

Your topic has been moved into the Community Support category.

The Bug Reporting category is for posting suspected or confirmed bugs that other users are able to reproduce. Using the template is required in order to provide valuable information, feedback, and replication steps to our test team.

If you are not sure if your issue is a bug or need further input from the community, please use the Community Support category. If the community can replicate your issue, first search the Bug Reporting category to see if there’s an existing topic. If it already exists, contribute to that report. Duplicate bug reports will be closed.

If you believe it is a new report, then create a new bug topic using the provided topic template.

NOTE: All issues caused by or involving third-party addons/mods should be reported to the third-party developer. Assure that no addons/mods are used when reporting issues in Bug Reports.