Axis mapped column 2 50% inhibit when reverse axis selected

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting.
No

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No
Brief description of the issue:
If axis mapped to column #2 (right) and then also reversed this will create a duplicate entry in column #1 and cause a 50% inhibit in axis range in flight. (-25% at top of range, -25% at bottom of range)
Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:
I provided loads of screenshots in the ticket, but asobo support through zendesk don’t actually appear capable or reading the detailed description or even looking at pictures.

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
Bind an axis to column #2 and select reverse axis check box. Reproduced with TM T16000 throttle axis (slider) and Virpil CM2 and CM3 throttle axes rX, rY, rZ)

PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile)
This has nothing to do with my PC or even my peripherals. This is an axis mapping behaviour in Microsoft Flight simulator 2020

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:
It’s been there for a while. I first opened the ticket in February. My most recent detailed post within the ticket was 31st March. I didn’t get a response to that post until April 23rd.

Are you on the Steam or Microsoft Store version?
Steam

Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #?
Yes. I have a ticket #93651
I also PM’d the community manager of these forums at their request at end march and still no response.

Absolutely unbelievably poor tech support.
Do they even know how their own game works?