Azure online ATC services disconnects and goes offline after loading into airport or swapping frequency

Please tag your post with #pc and/or #xbox.
PC
Are you on Steam or Microsoft Store version?
Microsoft
Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No
Brief description of the issue:
When I load my flight plan and start my flight cold and dark, I start up my plane and try to get ATIS information, after about a 10 second delay I get a message on screen that the Azure services have disconnected and the game swaps to the default ATC voices. This happens every single time. I am unable to start a flight without the Azure ATC going offline. I have tried restarting my PC, updating any dependency’s from the Microsoft store and updating the Xbox app. I tried this multiple times and every single time i try to get ATC to speak to me it disconects immediately
Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
Start game, Create flight plan, Load into parking, Turn on Electrical systems in plane, Change frequency to ATIS.
PC specs and/or peripheral set up of relevant:
Ryzen 3700X, 2070 Super.
`Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:1.21.13.0

I have the exact same issue.

Since SU8 I experience ATC dropping offline 15mins from my departure airport. During the flight it switches to Azure and then when I am 20mins out from the destination airport ATC goes back online and reconnects?

This has happened on all of my flights? This appears to be a bug? I have a strong and stable internet connection with more than 100mbs download and over 20mb upload speeds.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks