Balkans Bush Trip completed, no achievement

Hi all,

just finished the Balkans Trip, got the “trip completed” indication, → no achievement.

My nav aid settings:

I did not use the “Back on Track” button. Any ideas?

p.s. I also just flew the first leg of the Patagonia Trip, got the :white_check_mark:, but the achievement says 0% progress.

Thanks, - DoubleYork

I have the same problem all bush trips.
After landing, I have the “trip completed” screen, but if I go back to the home screen, I can’t begin the leg 2. I havr to fly again the leg 1.

Yeah, I have completed the Nevada, Balkans, Patagonia and Alaska trip. Didn’t get credit for the Alaska trip. Landed on many grass runways also, no credit.

Having the same problem, but only with the Balkans trip. I did actually ding the Yosemite and the Patagonia acheevs. However, after 8-9 long hours (of also enduring so many lags and pauses and hangs) of flying the gorgeous balkan peninsula, I got 0% acheev, despite never using Back on Track, and I got a “checkmark” for each of the 16 legs…

Something bugged here, or am i missing something? I did use AP, but, I did it before as well with no issues…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.