BCN El Prat was reported as an update

Hi, I was informed that the El Prat Barcelona airport has an update. But the package download failed, so I decided to uninstall the old one, to get a clean install. It is all of part of MSFS marketplace. But also here I’m facing the same problems, download starts after some time it break with package error. Any advice I could get?

All the best
Christoph

Try logging out and logging back into your MS-Store and XBox accounts, including logging out of the sim (upper right - your Gamertag Name at Main Menu). Just make sure you know what those accounts are, their passwords, and the recovery e-mail addresses are accessible in case the passwords aren’t what you think they are.

1 Like

Try installing as admin. I have the issue every time when updating the sim or installing from marketplace. For a reason I dont know the game cannot decompress downloaded packages and write files to the folder when not running as admin. Hope this helps.

1 Like

thx for the hint, but did not work. It starts downloading but then it simply stops after 8% or so without any meaningful error description

thx for the hint, but did not work. It starts downloading but then it simply stops after 6% without any meaningful error description