Beachcraft G58 - Cant set High Altitude in Garmin

Can anyone Tell me, how to set the High Altitude in the Garmin MFD? There is no knob or Button for the ALT. Maybee I’m to stupid to find it…:wink:

It is missing. I reported it to Zendesk and I think others have too.

Until theres a fix, level off and trim, then engage the autopilot. Press the altitude and heading or nav buttons. Then press the VS button. Then press the increase pitch button (each press increases climb rate by 100 ft/min). When you reach your desired altitude press the altitude button to level off.

To descend press the VS button. Then press the decrease pitch button (each press increases descend rate by 100 ft/min). When you reach your desired altitude press the altitude button to level off.

I can see them sitting around the table at Asobo. Some junior member says, The B58 altitude knob is missing!! The higher ups fire the guy and say RELEASE IT!. Hahaha

Yes, thats a workaround. I did that also in that way. But the Knob should be fixed ;-). I found other bugs too. Is there a possibility to report bugs to inform the developer in the right way and to describe the Errors? I’m looking for it, but i did’nt find!

@Mauflo12961 Scroll up to the top of the forum page, you will see a link “Zendesk”, right next to the “Home”. This is for reporting bugs straight to Devs.

1 Like

Thanks for the hint!

I used a up and down button for the Alt adjustment Increase/decrease autopilot ref altitude. but it jumps by 1000 feet

Crtl+pgup/pgdown