Bell 407

That mod for 407, changed the amount of collective pitch to get it in the air, it was not accurate at all.

I liked the lighting color change from that green, but it would be cool if someone did a complete mod to it, like the guys did at Fly By Wire for A320Neo.

1 Like

so far I remember, it started with a fix that the torque was limited at 75% and so also the rpm never go down. That was the most unreal thing with the bell. All other stuff was added then later. I also like the change in lights and other changes, but these are more like optional. I hope we get in future also with the free base model the basis behaviors of the bell 407 fixed and mods can be focus on „optional“ features ( and/or the third party helicopters bring an additional level of quality, then of course not for free)

Hi. My attitude indicator on the Bell 407 does not work. There is absolutely no movement… But it is only, when i start cold and dark! Tested with nothing in my community folder, absolutely no mods active. And why is it so full of green? What could be wrong? :thinking: Thanks!

Look up😉 On the overhead panel.

-There is a large rotary dial on the left to control the panel brightness, I turn it down to 2. It needs work still…

-Then look over to the right side, be sure to turn on all three “flight instrument” toggle switches.

2 Likes

Yes of course, the Attitude Gyroscope Switch must be set to On :person_facepalming::sweat_smile::+1:t4: Thanks, thats it!!

2 Likes

The “amount” is as “accurate” as the calibration of the control for the collective has been done. Under the “control options” the settings for “sensitivity” can be adjusted as desired. The slope of the response curve sets the amount of collective pitch, a flat curve is probably best. I am satisfied with the fine-tuned setting I’ve made.

2 Likes

I hope so. right now I use rudder assist and able to fly a lot better. Cut throttle down to 86 percent and that helps to…I will keep trying tho. Happy flying

1 Like