Best Graphics Card+VR set combo?

Looking to build a mid to high performing desktop for MSFS 2020 with a VR set and the Logitech yoke and pedals. New to gaming computers and would like to know what graphics card and VR set work best for MSFS?

My advice is to go with the biggest and best you can afford, that way you are future proofed for a while at least and shouldn’t need to upgrade again for a few years. My system is maybe a year since it’s last upgrade:-

i9-9900k @4.9GHz (3.6 stock speed)
ROG Maximus XI Hero
32GB DDR4 memory
Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB
GeForce RTX 2080 Ti

I’m running Oculus Rift for the VR though have just purchased an HP Reverb G2 for the extra resolution. I’m hoping the above can run it at max setting, but it will be a step up either way.

The above comfortably runs in the oculus with ultra settings, and looks amazing despite the relatively low res, more modern VR headsets all have higher res, so be mindful of that when pairing a headset with the PC.

Good luck and let us know how you get on!

No chance can it. Not even a 3090 can.

The G2 should be here this week, so I’ll l you know how I get on. I’m sure it won’t be a disappointment over the Rift. :goggles:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.