Big Bear Event - Multiplayer Event Thursday, October 14th, 2021 - FSB

Multiplayer Event

Event Name: Flying to Big Bear
Date / Time: October 14th, 2021 - 08:00 PM CDT /// 0100 UTC
Sim: Microsoft Flight Simulator
Server: EAST USA
**Departure ICAO: ** F70
Arrival ICAO: L35
**Aircraft: ** C-208 Recommended. Big Bear around 8,400 over mountains, or your choice!
Parking:
Route: F70,KHMT,KBNG,L22,L35

Flight Conditions

MULTIPLAYER: ALL PLAYERS
AIR TRAFFIC: OFF
SUGGESTED WEATHER: Player Choice
SUGGESTED SIM TIME: Player Choice

Event Details

Big Bear event should be around 1 1/2 hours give or take!

This is our first event at night time for a long time, and basically for the USA time zones, or if anyone in
another time zones is awake at the time. San Clemente Island NALF to Big Bear in California. Fairly simple event
just to see how a week day event goes!

We will land on Runway 26 at Big Bear airport!

Important Event Links

Default MSFS scenery!

Other Info

Please post screenshots in the NEW Group Flight #group-flight-pics area.

“Join when you can, leave if you must” is the philosphy when it comes to attending
the FSB group flights. It is totally fine to arrive late and join up at the second,
third, fourth, or whatever leg we are currently on. Or even mid air! Then, if you
cannot stick around for the full flight, feel free to leave. We hope you will come
back the next weekend too.

Voice channel highly recommended even if you can’t speak. We tend to have a lot
of fun in voice :wink: We also announce breaks and additional info in voice chat
and we help you with flying techniques if you have questions.

Discord Flight Sim Break

PUSH to TALK is REQUIRED on FSB Discord!

New Discord Event Option

There is a new Event option that some received, my Discord one of them for events. Click INTERESTED and you will be sent an automatic Notification that the event is Starting. Bear ( or Big Bear :slight_smile: with us, as we learn this new addition to Discord!

MSFS Flight Plan

IFR French Valley (F70) to Big Bear City (L35).pln (3.3 KB)

1 Like

Sorry, I had the information wrong it is Thursday night and 8:00 PM CDT. Please convert for your time zone. Sorry about that! October 14th, Thursday at 8:00 PM CDT! My bad!

Also make sure your Desktop Discord App is RUNNING when you click the invite!

Event in a little less then 18 hours! Big Bear! If you signed up for the event on the Discord, by being INTERESTED you will be notified about 30 minutes to an hour before the Start of it on Discord!

You can also just joined the Discord or arrive the old way :slight_smile: Just be there at the time! In the Group Flight Voice area. Even if you have to Mute voice to be able to hear breaks, etc… And you can just follow us too if you like. PC & Xbox welcome!

Event starts in aprox. 2 hours. If you signed up for the Event on the Discord. You will get a notification when I Start it about 30 minutes to an hour out from event start time!

PUSH TO TALK is REQUIRED!