Birds?...Nope

Agree on the pigeons… I think they might be close relatives of Flappy Bird :wink:

3 Likes

No argument against realism here, I just would like to see them more frequently.

Flightsim store doing discount at the moment.
Roughly £5

I’ve had to uninstall the birds updates for the time being - they seem to cause CTDs and frame rate drops on SU9, certainly in the UK, on Xbox Series X.

I have all their products, I dont want to start a new thread.

I have noticed a CTD, I think its due to Europe or British Isles every time I tried to load Jersey Airport I have a CTD, can anyone clarify if this happens to you? EGJJ if so I will email the issue, to SouthOakco.

Cheers

If I remember correctly there was a CTD bug with their Europe West addon. It was updated to version 1.0.1. Do you have this version installed?

Ahh no still the original its not been updated yet, where I purchased it. Thanks, appreciate it.

Glad I could help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes that’s right, looks like hummingbirds. this needs to be changed urgently. Then it’s not so nice when you roll past the birds in an A320 that they don’t fly away - that would be something really cool and realistic again. Then it’s a pity that you always see the same repeated copied groups of birds. But unfortunately that can’t be changed.

Yup,I’m on sim update 10 beta,bought birds from marketplace-no birds visible.I flew to local areas where I know birds are,not one anywhere,same with airfields-nothing…