Black avionics screens after SU6 #pc

Hello,
So basically, after the latest update (Sim update 6) I can no longer turn on my navigational displays or GPS screens in any of the aircraft that use those systems (the two main screens and some of the avionics in the Extra 330 don’t work, both the GPS’s don’t work in the Cessna 172, the navigational display doesn’t work in any aircraft with the G1000, …) I’ve encountered this issue before, after SU5, but I was then able to fix it by binding my avionics buttons on my Honeycomb yoke to the avionics switches in the sim but this no longer works and I’ve already tried messing around with the bindings again but so far nothing has helped. I’ve since emptied my community folder apart from the PMDG DC-6, MB339, No toolbar mod and the ORBX river run addon. I’ve also made sure in my content manager that everything is up to date, which it is. I’ve also re-downloaded the drivers for my Honeycomb flight controls and throttles.

Kind regards
Joey Luyckx

I just noticed no avionics panel (black) in C208 after SU6. Still looking for a solution.

1 Like

Looking at your picture, your Avionics master is off.