Black screen intermittently on side TV screens

Hardware config of Dream : i9-13900K on Asus ROG Maximus Hero Z790, Corsair H150i Elite cooling, 64 RAM DDR5-5600 Corsair Vengeance, Asus Tuf RTX4090OC, SSD WD_Black 850X for OS and another dedicated to MSFS, case Lian-Li EVO with 10 fans

Soft : Win11, nvidia latest versions/patchs

Device : HoneyCom Alpha & Bravo + Thrustmaster TPR

Screen : 3 TV LG OLED C2 48’ (4K up to 120Hz) connected to DP or HDMI ports

MSFS : SU12, based on Nvidia recommended settings (mostly Ultra) but reduced on several parameters due to the presence of 3 screens. DLLS activated.
Tested with DX12 and later DX11.
side views create with the multi-screens option in Experimental section of the game : right & left views

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Only several addons (common libraries). Plane : mostly beechcraft bonanza & DV20. No community planes, no live trafic…

Brief description of the issue:

I have black screens on the side views intermittently. From 1 to 3 seconds generally, sometimes +.
I played with screen resolution & frequency (moved from 3x 4K to front 2K and FullHD for sides. moved from 120H to 60Hz all, to 100Hz. Same behavior.
Monitored ressources : CPU & GPU not loaded (max 60%, never more, temp OK).
HDMI/DP cables : black screens appears only on side view. I change the cables with the front, same issue.
Also changed from DP to HDMI ports

IMPORTANT notices, that can help you :

• no black screen if i set the side screen in windows mode (but it is hard to fit de views between the 3 screens, not really usuable)
  • no black screen if I put another windows in front of the game in full screen. i.e : Corsair iCue tool can be set to be always front. I then move this iCue windows at the bottom of the screen, and voilà, no more black seconds.
    These tests let me think that the issue comes from the game, not Windows11 nor hardware performance issue.

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

see above

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

see above

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

this is a new PC, starting this week with the latest version of the game and the last 2 versions of nvidia drivers.

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Update : seems to be fixed now, deactivating G-Sync
the 3 TVs in 4K/120Hz running well. no more black screens.