Black Square Analog Baron - RPM drops in flight and engines go down from runway. Stock AC is fine?

I have the JustFlight analog gauge overhaul for the Baron. I have set my Honeycomb Bravo throttles/propellers/mixture to correct controls. I ensured the Honeycomb Alpha has all relevant switches turned on. Key is set to BOTH. But, it’s like the engines just quit. You can see the RPM drops. I even tried from a runway and couldn’t get anywhere.

All levers and operation work fine with the default MSFS Baron.

Dunno what to do?

Here is video Microsoft Flight Simulator / JustFlight Analogue Gauge Overhaul Baron / RPM dropping for no reason?? - YouTube

No idea - are any of the failures active in the weather radar?

1 Like
  1. Engine damage?
  2. Any active failures?
  3. Any fuel tanks closed?
  4. Engine temps not ‘in the green’?
  5. Failure rate too high?

To be honest, as posted by the poster above, no idea.

I guess if you can’t find a solution you can always reinstall. It could be the quickest option.

1 Like

Fuel flow is 0 on both engines. Try checking the position of the fuel selectors.

1 Like

1st check weather radar → repair both engine
reset active faillures

2nd check if it s not a controller profile issue

3rd check your add on install, maybe reinstal it

Thanks guys I’ll double check failures and fuel selectors when I have time tomorrow.

It would be odd for the fuel selectors or failures to be on while in air, as I haven’t touched anything.

Fuel selector is not off by default and doesn’t seem to state save, so doubt it will be that. How far do you get before engines quit? I assume you’re monitoring T’s and P’s?

Well I fixed it, I did the Engine Repair as suggested. Not sure why they were at 0!

Thank you very much!

1 Like