Black Square's Analog Caravan, Stable, presize, fine

If you are looking for a commercial airplane that not everything is shown in tablet screen (glass cockpit), and these instruments work precisely and finely, and you don’t have to fight with airplane to fly and have everything in control and the aircraft that doesn’t respond to your commands like a wild horse, the Cessna Caravan from Asobo, with new Analog Instruments from Black Square, is a right choice.

For people like me who like analog instruments on airplanes this is a must have and fly with it for hours without getting tired or bored.

8 Likes

Agreed, but don’t you think its performance a little excessive? It accelerates extremely quickly, and you are in the air in no time.

1 Like

You’re right! But in general, the aircraft of this type in MSFS 2020 have so many problems, especially with keeping stable, that this problem can be avoided. In my opinion, for basic practice with RMI and ILS and so on, this plane with new analog instruments is ideal. We only deal with instruments and bad weather and visibility, not with permanent struggle with for example trims.

1 Like

I lost my engine sounds. Only aircraft experiencing this issue. Anyone else have this problem?

1 Like

No. I have not experienced this problem. Perhaps uninstalling and reinstalling will fix your problem.

Are you using FTSim sound mod? Check out the main thread.

I know some other airplane you might really like, the PMDG DC-6 Cloudmaster.
There is no other aircraft with more analogue gauges inside the flight deck :wink:

1 Like

Yes. I have this wonderful plane and I fly it from time to time!
My main plane that I fly with is the Fenix A320, but I have many other small and large planes that I fly on breaks. Thanks for your advise. :slight_smile:

Yes, I removed it and all is good now.

See the main thread on the analogue Caravan. Jaydee made a mod to combine the two.