Blackbox BN2 Islander Version 2.0 PC & Xbox Released in Marketplace

The toggle works with FSUIPC, but PUMP_ON does not. Is this a MSFS problem or could it be fixed by Blackbox?

Noticed with the BN2 last night that the cockpit camera allows full movement outside of the cockpit, allowing you to effectively exit the aircraft, e.g. to look around, check, get back in and fly.

I like that ability, it’s also more controllable than the drone cam view.

Is this ‘feature’ simply a product of camera settings for this aircraft and could it be done the same for others where you can’t move outside of the airframe?

yes … and probably :slight_smile:

1 Like

Shall have to check and compare the camer.cfg .

Hmm, I’m the opposite. It’s actually one of the very few things I’m not so keen on in the Islander. I prefer the boxed-in camera because you won’t accidentally end up outside the plane when moving over to look down through the window (which I do a lot in an aircraft with slow loitering speed and high wings). Agree though that it is great on the ground.

1 Like

For anyone with an interest :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You have no idea how happy that makes me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Oh I can guess :slight_smile:

Oh man, another proper workhorse.

1 Like

Wow, the Bread Van!

Somewhere I have photo’s (actual real prints…) of the 330 in Genair colours and remember Gill Air making a noise up and down the UK East coast with the 360.

2 Likes

Yep … or “the Box the Saab came in” :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Shorts Sherpa?

SD3-30, Probably Sherpa also and 360 Maybe

4 Likes

Yer used to see them at Humber Side airport

Some great paint schemes out there too.

When flying the BN2 I have the strange problem that I can’t close the clear view window. It’s just not responding. Reinstall didn’t help either…

1 Like

it is a simple click spot … I cannot see any reason for this not being operable
You can click on the glass itself Or on the Small lock latches on the frame

Thanks for your reply. I know it’s just clickable. It worked till today, so I’m a bit confused. It seems that the problem is linked to some liveries and is not affecting the Cargo version. Tried it out several times.

can you try disabling ALL other addons n your community folder …
This window system is Hard coded into the Base Islander Aircraft no matter what the livery …
It should not fail (Without outside influence) :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m on XBox, but I’ll try some things out. Otherwise I will just fly Cargo or with a fresh breeze inside :smile: