Blocking with store content

Hello there:
First of all, sorry if I did not correspond to this place, but I did not know where to file the matter.
I find myself with a crash when wanting to fly from BIIS (Ísafjörður), including the landing challenge and other points.
Delete all the contents of the Community folder and the problem continued.
If I start in “failsafe” (no third party content) I have no problems.
Is it possible that any of the products purchased in the official store cause this problem?
Should you uninstall all purchased products and reinstall one by one until you find the one causing the error?
Thanks a lot

Yes it is possible for a market place purchase to cause issues. And yes, your plan to uninstall and install one by one will work.

1 Like

ok, thanks

Excuse me but I’ll take another question.
When I start the landing challenge in BIIS, I see that the graphics card works at 98%. This may be a cause of MFS2020 hang. My graphics card is a Gforce GTX 1660 super

By the way, before I told you about third-party files, referring only to the store’s. Can those in the store cause problems?
Thanks again

Thanks again, I start with the arduous task of removing all the addons from the store and testing.
Thanks

1 Like

Let us know which one so we can check it if we have it please.

You gave me a Wishlist idea:

" it would be helpful to be able to filter the list by content not coded by MS or Asobo", I don’t quite understand this from coding

Solved.
The problem was mine, I had duplicated the TYVAT (LYTV) stage, and that seemed to interfere. Delete one of the two and SOLVED.
Thank you very much for attending and helping me, I am clumsy.
Thanks again

1 Like

I’m a computer person, and “coding” is short for writing computer code, which is what any addon really is - just a bunch of computer code.

“Coding”? it must be a translation problem

It’s a word commonly used by people familiar with writing computer programs. When I was in school a decade ago, I had to learn to code Python and HTML5, and then back in the 80’s, it was Fortran.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.