Blurry gauges, buttons labels and livery. Massive ghosting and blurred terrain after SU 10

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes, problem still occuring.

Brief description of the issue:

In all aircraft i have blurry gauges, buttons labels and liveries. Settings doesn’t make any difference, blurred gauges is also on ultra settings.
The problem is not occuring on digital screens, gauges, glass panels,digital clocks etc.
Ghosting when taxing on runway or taxiway from a plane.
And terrain bluriness.

You can see it in first screen where transponder and radios screens is sharp and his buttons is blurred.
On second screenshot in Bell 407 heli there is digital clock sharp but every analog gauges is blurry so i can’t see readings, only when i extremely zoom it.

Ghosting you can see on video.

With terrain is such a weird behavior because this is not LOD distance problem but more like low aperture in a camera when i look out of the plane windows and terrain in blurred even where terrain, buildings, trees is sharp in outside view. I can’t give a screen because it sometimes occur and not occur. It looks this is the same issue as with analogue gauges.

There is also problem with small distance LOD and a lower terrain texture resolution but this is for another topic.

Just in case i don’t using DLSS. Before SU10 i don’t have this issues.

I’m with this simulator from first day and i’m and i am devastated how this beautiful simulator is being destroyed from update to update. Please, Asobo, don’t destroy this fantastic simulator.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Ghosting:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Just start a flight in any aircraft and you’ll see it.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:
21 inch monitor 1920x1080@60hz
PC:
I7 9700F
GTX 1660S
2x16gb ddr4 2666mhz ram.
Game is on Crucial MX500 1TB.

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

After SU 10 update.

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Hello @JanuszBiznesu15,
I have moved your topic out of the Bug Reports category. This category requires one bug per report without duplicating an existing report.

Thank you!