Blurry textures in airplane paints since the last 3 Nvidia drivers

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes

Brief description of the issue:

Blurred textures in the paints from the last 3 Nvidia drivers, textures like the license plate, logos, etc.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

fac
Microsoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2023.03.31 - 14.20.19.17

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Simply by loading a flight, I have touched everything in the video settings and it does not solve anything.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

I9-13900K, 32 GBRAM, MSI Z790, NVIDIA RTX 3070 ZOTAC

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

On build of janaury 1.31.22

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Hello everyone, a couple of months ago, at least after the following updates to the nvidia 528.49 driver, the textures of the license plates, names, logos are blurred when I zoom out or rotate the camera.
I have the nvidia control panel as default, I am currently using the latest nvidia driver available.

In some facebook forum, there were some users who had this same problem.

greetings!

Hi all,

Yes, unfortunately I confirm blurry textures are present is like there is no anisotropic filtering on! I have mine set to 16x but in game it looks like you have 4x - 8x, now this is both methods setting the filter off in game but have anisotropic filtering set to 16x in Nvidia controle painel, gives same visuals it’s like there is no 16x!

I guess you guys checked the Texture quality parameters in the NCP, the one where you can choose Quality (default), Ultra Quality, Performance and Ultra Performance. The latter produce such effect on texture.

1 Like