Boeing 737 Max (Payware)

Hi everyone, to no surprise the boeing 737 max has have several negative reviews and it’s for a reason, however for what It is I’m ok with it, it’s something to fly until a 737 from Zibo comes or whoever makes a realistic 737, however I am experiencing a problem and I believe everyone else is too and this is a big missing feature of realism, the nav light, the logo light and wing light don’t work on the right side only the left, now I don’t know if my plane is just bugged or if it’s a result of negligence for building a bad/unfinished aircraft model.

If this is a problem everyone is having, is it possible/any hope that this problem will be addressed and fixed in a future update?

Thanks for your time

-Matt

Sadly I think this can’t be answered easily. As few ppl buy this aircraft seeing so much negative reviews and all sort of unrealistic aspects of it. And for the lights I presume it’s something related to SU5 change where things are rendered somewhat differently.

Personally I don’t like to pay anything for these bad “copy something else and paste another skin on” pay ware is because when a developer decided to go lazy route and grab some quick money, I have no confidence in them to keep improving it for realism or fix bugs to existing customers. That’s basically free effort on their side. Especially if they really is incapable to make it anywhere near more realistic in short timeframe to salvage their reputation. Same logic goes for counterfeit electronics

3 Likes

Does it fly like a Max? Does it have the same systems?

I should imagine that those are greater issues regarding realism.

I’m pretty sure this is a bug across the board from SU5. I think they said it’ll be fixed in WU6 next week. I believe there is a sort of fix on Flightsim.to, but I might be wrong. There’s a couple of threads on this, search for volumetric lighting I think it is. I’m not a big iron driver, so I haven’t paid much attention to it.

Side note: I’d like to see some mod developers update this plane to higher quality standards as far as avionics are concerned. I don’t care so much about the outside model but I like to have systems close to accurate. I don’t know if it’s because it’s based on the 787 cockpit that it can’t be done but I haven’t seen anything that improves things. I’d like to be proven wrong :slight_smile:

The Max had an update to version 1.67 and now the APU won’t start at all even with all the same procedures. Curious if anyone else has had an issue after the recent 737 Max update? Using SU8 Beta as well.