Boeing 747-8i defafult MCDU FMC black or blank screen

There’s a previous thread here but it’s closed because the last post is over 30 days old.
Plus other stupid rules, I’m not allowed to show you where the other thread is, if you change the hxxps to https the link should be good to go!

hxxps://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/boeing-747-8-mcdu-fmc-black-blank-screen/339405

This is still currently an issue.

The suggested solution in that thread was to turn the aisle lighting up full, that didn’t work for me. What I needed to do was turn the landing lights off and back on again (my aisle lighting was already on full).

Hope this helps someone else

Hello,
The post has been reopened, so I am closing this. You can feel free to vote and/or comment on the other post.

There was a short period of time when bug reports got closed automatically after 30 days, but the forum no longer does that. In the future, if you see a post that you need reopened, please message @moderators (don’t @mention us, because will not get any notification).

The “stupid” rule is in place to prevent spam bots from overtaking the forums. The forum software uses a trust system that gives more privileges to forum users the longer they stay on the forums. One of those privileges is posting links. Currently, you are at trust level 1, which means you can post links. When you posted this, you were at TL0. Please see this for more information: