(Bordeaux) Bush trip - completed legs not recorded in the Pilots log

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? No Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?` No

Brief description of the issue: After completing 4 legs of the Bordeaux bush-trip (and failing 2 times at the 5th one (landing at LMFB)) I stopped trying, returned to the main menu and checked the pilots log.
None of the successfull legs are recorded, no time or landing added to overall record, but the 2 failed attemps are recorded and counted.
Maybe I have to return after each leg to the main screen to get them recorded? (I did not try this and I also did not try other bush trips than the Bordeaux trip)
PS: Tried it with the Balkan Bush tour: Flew first leg and returned to Main Screen - flight is recorded. Flew leg 2 and 3 successfully and returned returned afterwards to the Main scree - pilot log book recorded only the leg 3. So always only the last leg seems to be recorded.
Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered: Complete several legs of the Bordeaux bush trip in a row and return to the main menu before completing the full trip.
Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue: 1.15.10.0 (the actual one of 14th May 2021)
Are you on the Steam or Microsoft Store version? : DVD Version on MS Store
Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #? #105488

Having the same problem with the current version as of 20 May 2021. Have to return to the main menu between each let in order for them to be recorded. On shorter legs you also have to come to a complete stop before continuing on or the leg itself does not get credit for completion.

I also don’t always get credit for takeoffs and landings when doing touch and goes unless I come to almost a full stop on the runway.

same problem, did 2 legs in one “session”, finished first leg, had to refuel and an the end only the 2nd leg was seen in my Pilot’s log.
(latest xbox version 1.18.15.0)