Bought C-130 but cant view inside cockpit?

Whats wrong? i cant see the view inside the cockpit

1 Like

see earlier posts re this aircraft. Yes you’re correct. There IS NO cockpit!

1 Like

Doesn’t come with one.

Nah i want a refund of C-130…is unplayable …

3 Likes

Really should have done your research, this has been known and well documented / communicated for almost a month.

The Hercu-less.

6 Likes

im been off, and now im back again, and saw C-130, but is just unplayable lol…

That’s the kind of trash they allow in the marketplace.

21 Likes

Hilarious thread…

It’s even more sad when you think about how good Captain Sim’s C130 for FSX was back in those days. It even had a clickable virtual cockpit! :scream:

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

2 Likes

So? Like you did not know that? lol You bought with both eyes open or do you have a another agenda?

Come on … please you are killing me lol Do you seriously think he did not know?

Case in point as to why MS needs to police the products on the Marketplace. This is terrible!

1 Like

Not everyone reads the description. How many people have asked how to fly the Flying Eye Hospital?

9 Likes

I got all CS products in my hanger. I spend alot on my sim hobby and I can put any model in my hanger anything I want… and I do may not ever fly some of them. Just like having them. What I don’t get is why the internet turned against Capin Sim. The crusade. I can make my own buying decision as most people can.

Of course have MS police the products. Thanks, but no thanks.

Hello,
Please post about third-party aircraft in Third Party Addon Discussion > Aircraft. Your thread has been moved.

We’re not all as smart as you are, Mikey…the rest of us need a little help to get by. :roll_eyes:

With all of the information readily available on the web for virtually everything anyone would ever think of buying, i have zero empathy for someone feeling ripped off. Do your research before clicking that BUY button folks.

You’re welcome.

4 Likes

Oooof. There have been multiple PSA threads warning people not to buy this product. And here we are…

Dont waste my money on CS

Plz support dev like JF and milviz

1 Like

Yet another casualty of Microsoft’s policies on the Marketplace and predatory developers like CaptainSim. Flag this all you want. It’s an indisputable fact and there will be a lot more customers feeling this way no matter how much anyone wants to silence this view.

23 Likes