Bravo Throttle and 172 Auto Pilot Vertical Setup

I can’t get the bravo auto pilot setup for the C172 to work correctly for the vertical navigation. The VS set on the left dial does not change the VS setting with the right knob. Generally it doesn’t work.

Anyone know of a way to fix this?

Also is there any way to set the right knob to a hundred foot increment instead of the thousand foot increment it operates in now?

Thanks,
Brian

Hey mate, have a look at this very good youtube video on setting up the AP on the Bravo

The VS problem is caused by an error in the Asobo default configurtion. I think it’s a video by Rmag on YouTube that shows you how to fix it. I warmly recommend that you watch all of the Honeycomb videos Rmag has made. There are solutions to other issues than the two you mention.

As for the 100 vs 1000 foot increment, I believe that’s caused by the same FS2020 issue responsible for the infamous “10 degree heading bug” error. It should be corrected now and the fix will be part of sim update 3 soon to be released.

1 Like

Yes it‘s been assigned incorrectly. Can‘t tell you the correct assignment right now but if you compare it with the assignments for heading or speed etc it‘s obvious.