Bredok3D 737-MAX - Crash to desktop

I don’t own this a/c, but noticed the same thing with the IFE T-45C Goshawk. Turn the HUD brightness down 1 click and the font is much more readable.

It’s not just breddok. It’s seams to be every add on scenery airport I fly at regardless of the aircraft. Microsoft dropped the ball on this game for Xbox. It’s really upsetting. No aircrafts, no good updates, we are just left in the back burner.

I stopped flying the 737max on my xbox series x. I had not had a ctd for over a month until I got the max. Had 6 in one day with it. None since I no longer fly it. I try it again if there is an update. Really enjoyed the plane.

Anybody else have this issue with their plane? The crack down the wing behind engine?

With today’s update, the speed brake lever is no longer operable in the cockpit.

Just flown it. Worked for me. There is a notch for ARMED and DOWN. (My bad, I am on PC).

Xbox Series X with standard controller and USB mouse.

When I operate the speed brake lever, it switches to DOWN and ARMED, but the lever does not move when I pull it toward me.
Prior to today’s update, I could pull the lever to go from ARMED to 0-100%.

On the B787-10 Dreamliner, the speedbrake lever can be operated to go DOWN, ARMED, or 0-100%.

I just took a quick flight into Fukuoka RJFF (I don’t have samscene airport yet but noticed this was updated in the marketplace yesterday so I wonder if it’s worth getting?).

What’s interesting is that before the update yesterday the speed lever never moved but now it does for me (I have assigned to axis on Velocity one). Also maybe some improvements to flight model as before it would “float” and difficult to land but seems easier now. The one new problem I noticed is that now there is a rain/wind sound in cockpit even when the weather is sunny. xbox x. I still like to try to fly this sometimes when doing airliners in Japan because it has a nice ANA livery and interesting to try alternative to a320.

1 Like

Latest version is Crashing to desktop for me on PC….
Not sure whats up with this plane….

No screens after 7gb update a couple of days ago (xbox) Anybody else seeing this? This was straight from “world map” fly now. Also tried cold & dark. Flipped battery on displays came on for a second in black. :roll_eyes::rage:

no avionics or screens at all now since SU9. I have uninstalled reinstalled and also restarted my xbox & sim. NOTHING!! (not with external power, APU or engines started) Engines started usually alleviated the issue, but I’ve tried 3 times now & NOTHING!! :rage:

On Xbox or PC ?

XBOX series S

Hi there I am having the same issues since the most recent mandatory update. Half the cockpit instruments are non operational. The above HUD also not functioning. You may need to do your after update update???

Same here: left display (PFD) broken, right/inner screen unoperationable.

Guess we have to wait for a following update. Better sooner than later, please: it is payware!

Will switch to FBW A320 till than,
hoping that this (freeware !) still works…

xbox x / su9. I hadn’t flown this for a while but yesterday couldn’t fly anything due to instability. So I just took this plane out for a quick flight to EPGH figuring I’d have issues for sure and it worked perfectly. These problems seem so random sometimes…

1 Like

Here the reason is in my community folder.
After emptying it 737max and 787 work again.
Now I try to find the content causing problems

Finally found the solution for my situation:
My pms50-GTN750 had to be updated to its SU9 compatible version!

That is it,
787 and 737 work again