Bring back old events (discovery flights, landing challenges, iconic flights, bush trips, etc.)

With Update 5 the Japan tour is no longer accessible in the menu.
Please Asobo, bring the japan tour back.
You can put it in the menu “activities” with a new category “world tours” or something similar.
It is a pity to throw away good content.

Thank you!

Yes, please leave content in if it is not broken (which I suspect here, since it is “just” a route). I did not have the opportunity to do all challenges / missions and it would be sad if they go away after a while.

11 Likes

You can save Flight Plans before they’re expired/cycled.

2 Likes

You might go on content manager and update what need to be updated.

1 Like

Hi ExpressTomato52!

The Japan world content is existing but I´m missing the “tour” which was on the main menu where the “Halloween” challange is now positioned…

3 Likes

Bravo you have my agreement for to have Chalenge Japan

2 Likes

I agree. In fact I think it would be nice if they would save all past events under a new Activities section. The Courchevel and Nice challenges were quite scenic, and unfortunately I won’t be able to play the Halloween challenge due to a glitch with the new patch. I’m guessing they will take it out again when Update #6 arrives.

2 Likes

Totally agree with this. Would be quite easy for Asobo to drop it into the marketplace under “Free” I’m sure?

5 Likes

Well that’s unfortunate, I missed it as well… :confused: Hopefully there’ll be a way to fly the tour again!

3 Likes

I heard from many people they couldn’d finish the tour so I decided to wait until the game got more stable. Now the tour is gone. I thought, they would move it to bush trips or so. Please bring it back, Asobo.

7 Likes

Well i finished that tour without any issues. It’s a great trip and i hope it will come back :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ah, i played it once but didn’t save where i left off. Meant to play again but now its not possible anymore.

I gave this a vote, hope they will bring it back in an update soon.

2 Likes

It’s kinda weird that they’d just outright remove content like this. They could just easily add in a new category for tours in the activities screen for this and future tours that’ll probably be released with future world updates. That’s what I assumed they were gonna do anyway after the Japan tour was booted off the main screen.

7 Likes

Wait and see the next patch!

1 Like

I hope they also keep the Halloween event for later use. I really had fun dozend times already with it.
They should also push it to a new “activities” menu called “Events”.

Regarding the Japan tour I used the Flightplan provided in the link above and did the total tour with the TBM yesterday. Really impressive ! Thats how I wish europe will also be represented anyday…

2 Likes

I agree that they should create an archive category and move them there after they “expire”…

1 Like

I was waiting to do in in VR bummed its gone!

1 Like

Flight plans are not the same, this is a curated experience with set weather time etc. You’ll also notice certain things are disabled as they should be. I definately want that so please Asobo bring back the world tours :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Agree, I’m too busy to fly right now and I want to fly it too

4 Likes

I played the Halloween landing challenge - found it on the main menu as “current live event”.
Now it’s gone, and I can’t find it anywhere. Quite annoying, it’s quite fun.

Where do I find it? Please don’t tell me that this was a limitied-time thing …

1 Like