British Airways Flight Operations scripts module doesn't work

Hello, I wonder if someone could help me on this matter please! I have purchased “British Airways Flight Operations addon” from the Marketplace last night and it does not seem to work properly!

I can confirm that the Airbus A320neo Better World livery is installed after buying the product without having any issues and I can see it added to the exciting and default liveries.

However, if I start a mission with the plane parked at the gate, cold & dark or ready to flight on the runway, none of the promised scripts module listed below loads up and there is absolutely no deference between having this addon installed or without to the default a320neo or the game in anyway.

Could you please guide me on this matter?

List of the scripts module that I was expecting to see after installation.

Missions Pack:

• 12 IFR Flights (8 if you do not have Premium Version) completely integrated with the ATC system
  • New and improved module for a more realistic piloting experience

The new script module includes:

• Taxi Checklist
  • Taxi announcement
  • Before take-off checklist
  • Speed calls
  • Stall, Flaps and Overspeed monitoring and warnings
  • After take-off checklist
  • Gear, Flaps and Altitude check
  • 10000 feet speed check
  • Passenger safety warnings
  • 18000 feet altitude check
  • Descent Checklist
  • Approach briefing
  • Before Landing checklist
  • After Landing Checklist
  • …and more!

I am not familiar with the software, but the way I see it, the only one you should be able to see at cold &dark is the taxi announcement and taxi checklist AFTER you powered up.
when you start on the runway, the first thing you should be pull up is the “after take off checklist” ( everything else has been done prior to entering the runway)
there is a good chance that the checklists in the default and the addon are identical. I suspect both copied the real world checklist. Just my thoughts

You may want to submit this to the developer, Perfect Flight:

Thank you for your reply. I guess I’ve figured it out. :slightly_smiling_face:

The flight operations are added into Activities/Custom. All the IFR flights and scripts are loading normally if a custom flight been selected. The only odd thing is that the ATC is muted.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @Massy2014 did you figure out how to fix the ATC mute thing on the BA Flight Operations?

Also, were you able to edit the Assistance settings so that the checklists and the ATC is managed by the co-pilot?

1 Like