Britten Norman Trislander (Study Level) AVAILABLE NOW

Does “Good night” mean it’s coming tomorrow? Or am I reading too much into that? :joy:

2 Likes

it means “goodnight” LOL
No More … No Less

7 Likes

Goodnight, Graham!

1 Like

I am on pins and needles waiting for the release! You keep teasing us. :wink:

Oh, and how about… now?

Found this pre-release preview

4 Likes

While we’re waiting for the Trislander in the sim, here’s a nice little article about the world smallest 3-engined airliner:

2 Likes

“Operators loved Its unparalleled capabilities, with its low noise signature”

Obviously written by an already Deaf Man !
:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Probably referring to the horrendous noise all coming from low down, due to its inability to climb to any sensible altitude. :wink:

1 Like

I look forward to when this gets released, can’t be long surely?

2 Likes

Compared to the contemporary Trident, definitely quiet :stuck_out_tongue:

Can’t wait for this aircraft. BTW the long nose is very important, especially if you’re at the CG limit and you still need to load 67 lettuces’. That long nose comes on very handy.

3 Likes

Is there going to be a bundle for Islander and Trilander? I want them both now. Also will the Islander get some audio love when you go back and do another pass on her?

1 Like

The Islander has GREAT audio! What are you referring to?

2 Likes

Agreed, Islander has some of the best audio in the sim IMO.

2 Likes

we hadn’t considered a Bundle and I don’t think it makes sense really …
Two different beasts and the pricing would have to be “Almost” double the individual so not really viable
then it gets complex at Update time … islander ? Tri ? or will we have to update Both at the same time ?

EEEK minefield sorry

4 Likes

The bundle would just be a financial thing, rather than a bundling of the two products together as a single package. A bit like those that bought the Arrow, and Turbo Arrows. They still get entirely separate updates, but you would sell a third package on your site that grants you each of the two separate packages: Islander, and Trislander.

A different SKU if you will.

I’ve compiled a spreadsheet of all the Trislanders operated by Aurigny over the years, with original registrations, re-registrations and all the various liveries worn by each aircraft while serving the airline…Once this gets released, along with the paintkit, I’ll be getting to work to bring these all back to life. It’s gonna take a while, but I’ll keep folks posted if they want either in a thread here or on the flightsim.to site. Wish me luck! :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Sounds great thanks … I will prepare that Paint Kit :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@NightMercury358 - tell ‘ya what. You guys over at BlackBox keep making interesting aircraft, please. I prefer that stuff to the “new” stream of 737s and stuff. Oh, keep makin’ ‘em and I’ll keep buyin’ 'em! :smiley:

3 Likes

Guess I will just have to buy both :sweat_smile:

1 Like