Broken Runnway ESSA (26)

I reported this problem a long time ago, but Asobo doesn’t seem to care, I don’t expect them to do that in the future either when they did not manufacture the airport themselves. I set my hope to Marcus Nybergs upcoming version of ESSA (ORBX)

OK, I understand your point, however, such a brutal problem cannot be accepted for any provider of airports and it is a problem easy to solve if you have the files available for the SDK/developer setting. But we dont.

1 Like

Still issue after update 9.

1 Like

Yeap, had same problem couple of months ago on runway 08. Today landed on 08 again, it’s still there. I’m on PC, Steam Sim update 9, and I don’t use rolling cache.

Same here: No changes after the update. This is not a handcrafted airport but a handcrafted disaster! Shame on Asobo!

1 Like

Essa fix from Lennart A

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=441ca008c764e8d6&id=441CA008C764E8D6!10909&authkey=!AMy16ywgOJKyvkE

For those of you that dont know Lennart: He is a living legend for us nordic oldboys simmers

10 Likes

Thanks for your advise, GeirTeigo. But I have a question: Is there any manual or readme-information, how to fix the problem with the dowmnloaded zip? I did not find any information within the file.

You just extract the folder from the zip and place it in the community folder.

1 Like

Thanks, CBCDES

1 Like

Thank’s, Lennart är suverän.

1 Like

Thanks to famous Lennart - the problem is fixed now. May the responsibles of Asobo sleep further without engagement to fix bugs.
If Lennard is also an developer of sceneries, then tell him please there is a big need of Arvidsjaur ESNX. Even not only for nordic oldboys, but also for old German simmer-pilots.
Thank you again for your perfect help!!!

I have and it has not fixed the issue :frowning:

1 Like

Well others have seen it work so not sure why it doesnt in your case.

Perhaps it is depending on the version of SIM you operate. There are differences between DVD/MS-Store version and xBox version. I am not an expert, but I suppose, it is immanent, where the xml-data are placed on your PC. I am running the DVD-version

Not only runway is broken the landscape and taxiway X also broken with edge! steam version and premium deluxe game of the year version

2 Likes

You are right, it is a long line across the airport as I also realized in my case. But the link above fixed the problem completely.

Good fix from Lennart but dont fix whole ESSA problem only runway and part of taxiway X not taxiway L Y to the Patria Helicopters AB building

2 Likes

It seems, that more simmers have to put pressure on Asobo via Zendesk, to get a solution from there. It is not acceptable, that the biggest airport in Sweden is not usable.

3 Likes

got it to work finaly. I followed another tip in this thread that said to delete the ESSA folder from the sim completley and that seem’s to have fixed it =)

1 Like

The runway 08-26 seems to be OK by Lennart´s fix but some issues remain as mentioned above regarding the taxways.

2 Likes