Browns Point Lighthouse Park (In Development)

Here is a little sneak peek from early development of a new scenery addon. Browns Point Lighthouse Park in Tacoma, WA is home to an obscure but iconic lighthouse, and was restored to its original design in 2021. The park contains many buildings and features, all of which are modeled very detailed, and manually textured. Extensive work went into development of the beacon itself, which is visible from over 3 miles in the sim environment. Development of the park for the simulator is nearing completion and release soon to follow.

4 Likes

nice, i live on browns point and it would be nice to see this one

2 Likes

It’s been a lot of work with still a bit to go, but I’m glad you’re interested. I live in Federal Way/Auburn now but used to live in NE Tacoma close to Browns Point when I was a kid. I’ll post here again once I’m close to release. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Renton here

if you want to expand things a bit, ive got some pics from north vashon lighthouse (this was two weeks ago) or tillicum village

2 Likes

@TroyairOne if you can bring it to the marketplace just shut up and take my money :moneybag:

1 Like

It’s still coming…it’s a lot more work than I realized!

1 Like

I can wait