It’s the first time, I have an issue with a mod. I installed as usual in my community folder (where dozen of mod already are And work) but this time the scenery doesn’t appear in the sim.
I have checked that I didn’t mess with the .zip and it’s structure, checked the content.xml and even though I can put it on top of the list of this content.xml instead of the bottom. Re-launch MSFS several times.
Any advice are welcome !
Problem solved… but I don’t know how.
- I empty my Community folder exception the Bryce Canyon mod
- I delete (after making a backup) the Content.xml
- Launch MSFS only with the Bryce Canyon mod. It worked.
- Add one by one, all my previous Community content and launch at each stage MSFS to see if Bryce Canyon still worked
- It ended with all the previous content in the Community and Bryce Canyon still working !
I’m having the same problem, with Bryce and Arches. I’ll try removing everything and just adding them and see what happens.
Edit: I tried that , and it still shows no more detail than without it. Same issue on several of the addons I have. Does anyone have another idea? I’ve removed the rolling cache, rebooted, checked all the settings, reinstalled the mods, but nothing seems to help.
I removed the rolling cache, and now everything shows up, except for Bryce, which I just can’t get loaded.
Not sure what else to do. I’ll keep trying