Cannot hear ATC instructions and other aircraft suddenly while AI copilot still responds

Yes, 100%.

Has somehow the Voices slider in the settings, be turned down to zero? I have forgotten to reset this after using vatsim.

Yes, I had the same experience, but only in the last phase of my flight. At the beginning, everything worked as expected.

14 Likes

Same scenario to the T. my co pilot would respond but nothing audio or text from the tower.

10 Likes

I can no longer see or hear the news from the ATC. Same here… I can broadcast out and see and hear my text. But ATC Packed a lunch text and audio wise.

5 Likes

It happened to me yesterday too, then I got a red message on screen saying the Azure voice service was offline. After a couple minutes it came back online again. Guess the Azure servers are not handling well the load. I even tried to change the voices to offline instead of Azure but still couldn’t hear the tower, only my pilot’s voice.

yes i think that is due to the co-pilot. I did everything myself on my last two flights, no problems. so it’s up to the AI ​​…

This is also the case for me. After I reinstalled the game, I couldn’t hear or see what I said. I tried to delete all the plug-ins, but in the end it didn’t work. This update is really disappointing.

ATC seems to be backup on my end. Must of been an online glitch.

Happy Landings,

Yes me too in the middle of the flight using 787 im delegating the atc to ai but then only the response is shown no voice of atc too

3 Likes

It’s random, but ATC text and voice does drop out. The longer your flight, the more likely you are to get this bug.

The only workaround at the moment is basically to listen/read your own pilot/co-pilot read back the instructions.

5 Likes

Same thing today. No ATC voices or texts after initial handoff on two flights. The in-between flight Azure dropped off for 30 minutes but came back.

Yes this happened to me yesterday. I am the only one broadcasting and doing the read back to ATC but i don’t see or hear any messages from ATC.

1 Like

Same here. I had it and was wondering if I was doing something wrong halfway through my flight it just stopped and all I could hear is my co-pilot’s response. Add this to the list of issues.

1 Like

I experienced the same. The whole sim feels like all over the place with tons of bugs and I even CTD’d. I have so many issues I am starting to think I need to reinstall…

I haven’t had this problem since I’ve been doing the funk myself. as soon as I turn on AI it comes back

I have the same problem. Had it on multiple aircraft. Mostly happens during longer flights. 2h or something the like.

Is there a fix coming for this?

One sided conversation here as well. Hope this gets fixed ASAP. Happened after last update. Anyone with luck?

Started having this issue only today, don’t know if it’s related to the last update, cause the ATC was working fine til today.

1 Like

Following my last reply - I just restarted the sim and ATC working properly again. Looks like some random bug.

1 Like