Mouse cursor randomly DOESN'T REAPPEAR when moving around (translation) in the cockpit after last “mouse going to top left corner” fix

What about fixing this issue with the upcoming hotfix ? Mouse problems significantly effect the user experience. It would be really nice if we see a fix after months from SU5. Or should we wait another couple of months ?

Kind regards.

1 Like

They didn’t say anything about this bug being solved or aknowledged in the last devlog despite being a huge problem because you can’t properly move around the cockpit.

1 Like

This issue was reported several times via Zendesk and there were various topics which was brought into this particular concerning the mouse pointer teleporting to corner. I’am quite sure that they already heard and logged this issue and they HAVE TO BE aware of this. They need to resolve this as soon as possible not later. Hotfix is a good slot because we already have waited more than couple of weeks for a simple but annoying problem. It directly interfere with user control over sim (Plane) and makes tne experience quite anti immersive.

Kind regards

1 Like

It appears they are aware of it as the bug is logged. However it doesn’t help much to simply log a bug like this for months without doing anything about it :slight_smile: So yeah, totally agree, it shoud’ve been resolved way earlier than this.

1 Like

+1 from me, i thought i was going crazy. this game loves to gaslight you in many ways and this is one of the worst ones atm. It makes simply moving around the cockpit incredibly tedious and not fun :frowning:

1 Like

A few months back the mouse stopped interacting with switches on very long flights. Sometimes you could turn buttons with the mouse wheels. After a while the controls returned but not always.

I’ll try one the suggestions here and see if playing with the scroll lock key helps. I wonder if that happens on single monitor setup also. I’m on two, having one for maps or other stuff. Never tried to turn the second off to see if it might help, but next time I will.

I also got this problem. Posted this in another thread about it:

It only happens to me when moving the camera with the arrow keys. When I bind that function to other keys, like the numpad, the cursor wont disappear anymore. But I have no second bind on the arrow keys except for moving the cam so its really weird.

2 Likes

That explains why I didn’t see the bug in some streams…

Another hotfix, another week of no fix :slight_smile:

This is getting ridiculous.

1 Like

CONFIRMED BUG STILL PRESENT IN LATEST HOTFIX 1.19.9.0

ANOTHER HOTFIX, ANOTHER WEEK NO FIX.
:exploding_head: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

They simply ignore the bug in terms of prioritisation. I don’t understand how on earty they expect to make us wait for this quite annoying bug for another month or so ?

3 Likes

Sadly, this is a game breaking bug for me. Sometimes the cursor won’t even reappear which makes this even more annoying. Won’t use MSFS until this has been resolved. Bugs that hinder usability are nearly the worst to be honest.

5 Likes

Yeah… for me is really annoying not being able to properly being able to move in the cockpit because of this.

And… yep, it seems that the only way Asobo urge to fix a major problem is if that problem could generate big rumors like “the airport of hell” (I think it was in Brasil), it became so famous that Asobo fixed it ASAP.

I have a love-hate relationship with this sim that is far from acceptable. On one hand this sim introduces things that we could only imagine before, I like the clouds and the graphis a lot… the physics engine isn’t perfect but it is better than the FSX model… but on the other hand there are a lot of bugs, a sense of they doesn’t taking care about the premium and deluxe content wich is bugged (for example, this bug with the shock ultra, fixed and later re-introduced)

or the problem with the fuel pumps in the DA40 TDI (deluxe) but no in the DA40NG (standard edition).
And so on :frowning:

It’s slowly becoming better but… it is really painful… for example, when they fixed the indicator in the shock ultra and later re-introduced the bug (did someone merged the code without looking what he is merging??? I don’t understand why the bug is back otherwise)

I will give them time and love for the things that they did right (Graphics, better flight model, crossplatform, very nice community managers,…), and getting angry for things they don’t do in the right way for us

1.19.9.0 - Issue seem to persist:
When moving gamepad stick mouse poitner teleports to top left corner.

1 Like

Still here yes. Nothing of importance has been fixed as of right now…

Let’s hope these things actually do get fixed at all…

1 Like

It’s annoying to challenge with mouse during IFR flights when you need to set up avionics.

1 Like

Exactly. Or when you want to reach something in the copilot side.

What joystick brands do you guys have? Up until now I was flying with T-FLIGHT HOTAS4 and never had this problem. Today I got the Thrustmaster TCA Airbus and boom, also got this annoying cursor bug when toggling through the panels with the hat switch. It’s super weird, I mean those joysticks are even from the same company. If I plug them both in, move the hat on HOTAS4, mouse stays where it was. Move the hat on the TCA, mouse resets and sometimes disappeas. No idea what’s happening here, but I guess I’ll keep the TCA in the closet for now and keep flying with the HOTAS4, hoping they will fix eventually.

Logitech 3D Pro on my rig. I have consistent mouse issue from the day 1 of SU5.