Mouse cursor randomly DOESN'T REAPPEAR when moving around (translation) in the cockpit after last “mouse going to top left corner” fix

Hello. I regret to inform that the problem still persists.

1 Like

I simply believe that they are joking with us, nothing other than this can be sensible for me. As far as I heard shimmering also stays same. ASOBUG on the move !

1 Like

I confirm this is not fixed…

1 Like

Yes, it’s NOT fixed and I feel just like that. Like they are joking with us

Hello guys,

To me the issue seems to be solved only for view rotation (middle mouse button). For translation with the arrow keys the mouse is still going back to the top left corner of the screen

1 Like

They didnt solve a tiny bug which significantly effects user experience. Thanks. A logged and ignored community. As far as remember today is Q&A day and they are gonna share all their positive lies today :slightly_smiling_face: It’s not making sense now. Just do your job. Don’t break stuff, fix bugs and focus on simming ! There is a huge amount of bugs list there, you all talk about DLC’s Asobo ?

3 Likes

Yep, I find it very irritating. Specially when there are still sim-braking bugs in aircrafts released in the deluxe and premium upgrade, but no, we are going to release new aircraft. Ok, I don’t have any interest in paying for anything more until you show us that you are capable of fixing it if something goes wrong with that DLC content.

1 Like

It’s freaking insane! How is something like this still not fixed!?

Points to a completely broken process. It’s a clear, critical, QoL issue affecting core functionality. It’s been logged and acknowledged (apparently). So how is it not hotfixed?

What’s the logic in this? Does anyone at Asobo actually open the sim?

4 Likes

What about fixing this issue with the upcoming hotfix ? Mouse problems significantly effect the user experience. It would be really nice if we see a fix after months from SU5. Or should we wait another couple of months ?

Kind regards.

1 Like

They didn’t say anything about this bug being solved or aknowledged in the last devlog despite being a huge problem because you can’t properly move around the cockpit.

1 Like

This issue was reported several times via Zendesk and there were various topics which was brought into this particular concerning the mouse pointer teleporting to corner. I’am quite sure that they already heard and logged this issue and they HAVE TO BE aware of this. They need to resolve this as soon as possible not later. Hotfix is a good slot because we already have waited more than couple of weeks for a simple but annoying problem. It directly interfere with user control over sim (Plane) and makes tne experience quite anti immersive.

Kind regards

1 Like

It appears they are aware of it as the bug is logged. However it doesn’t help much to simply log a bug like this for months without doing anything about it :slight_smile: So yeah, totally agree, it shoud’ve been resolved way earlier than this.

1 Like

+1 from me, i thought i was going crazy. this game loves to gaslight you in many ways and this is one of the worst ones atm. It makes simply moving around the cockpit incredibly tedious and not fun :frowning:

1 Like

A few months back the mouse stopped interacting with switches on very long flights. Sometimes you could turn buttons with the mouse wheels. After a while the controls returned but not always.

I’ll try one the suggestions here and see if playing with the scroll lock key helps. I wonder if that happens on single monitor setup also. I’m on two, having one for maps or other stuff. Never tried to turn the second off to see if it might help, but next time I will.

I also got this problem. Posted this in another thread about it:

It only happens to me when moving the camera with the arrow keys. When I bind that function to other keys, like the numpad, the cursor wont disappear anymore. But I have no second bind on the arrow keys except for moving the cam so its really weird.

2 Likes

That explains why I didn’t see the bug in some streams…

Another hotfix, another week of no fix :slight_smile:

This is getting ridiculous.

1 Like

CONFIRMED BUG STILL PRESENT IN LATEST HOTFIX 1.19.9.0

ANOTHER HOTFIX, ANOTHER WEEK NO FIX.
:exploding_head: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

They simply ignore the bug in terms of prioritisation. I don’t understand how on earty they expect to make us wait for this quite annoying bug for another month or so ?

3 Likes