[BUG LOGGED] No wind gusts for Live Weather, broken for both PC and Xbox

Please show the other things you confirming by sending videos, i’m curious to see it.

When switching to custom weather i set it up as it should be with gusts reported and then you can notice the wind fluctuating up and down as it should. No shaking around just makes it harder to land when the wind is unpredicted. I almost stalled at the beginning of the runway when the wind got to low. In live-weather i was flying like on a rail in those conditions. This was headwind, and that is easier to land in. I tried auto-throttle in both. Needed to turn it of with gusts i lost to much hight with it on. Test different airports and put yourself on approach https://www.badbadweather.com/gust and you will see there is no gusts injected.

Edit: I just uploaded the test and it’s still processing for HD&4K and it takes forever to do. Hope you can see the difference in the meantime we wait for it to process :slight_smile:

It’s two landings, the first is with live-weather and the second with custom weather. Fastforward to the landing part and rewind and look at the difference between the two landings. It’s no random shaking only the wind that gives the plane more lift or less depending on if the gust is strong or weak. In live-weather they not inject the reported gusts only the constant windspeed. Hope they fix/add it in the upcoming update.

1 Like