[FIXED ON LIVE 1.19.8.0] SU5 Airports missing terminal walls/floating roofs

London City Airport —> EGLC

If you uninstall world update 3 (UK), you’ll get all the buildings back in Edinburgh, and fixes the terminal buildings.

2 Likes

What I’ve noticed is for an example when I spawn in at KSAN or KONT without the World Update(USA) installed, I can see the terminals for those airports. However once I install World Update(USA) the terminal become missing again.

Things I noted:

1. What I did notice that the simulator seems to be reading packages from C:\Users\MyUsername\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages However when I look in the Official Folder then onestore I notice their is nothing there.

2. When I look into my SSD drive where flight simulator is installed I notice most of the files are their so what I did was created Symbolic Link that points to my the onestore folder that on my SSD drive that I installed flight simulator to.

3. However at some airports like KFLL the terminals are still missing next step i’m going to do is fully install everything that in the content manager an see if the terminals appear after doing this. Will update if it solves it.

Note: This is a fresh install of OS and Flight Simulator no mods have been installed yet.

No mention of this in the hotix 2 notes… will be interesting to see if this is still a problem… heck most airports don’t even have jetways in the correct location

Had no terminal buildings at Leeds-Bradford EGNM on arrival from Heathrow EGLL. Jetways were present. This was in VR with LODs tweaked to 5. Terrain looked flat and poor along the way. Switching to 2D and back produced the buildings.

Whole terminal + tower missing at EKRN that was part of WU5 Nordics.
(If spawning at parking, 150 IRL-meters away)

Br

/J

Does uninstalling World Update 3 fix terminals everywhere, including US?

I was able to reproduce how this bug is happening, I’m posting the steps on how this is bug is re-created it seems to be caused by a conflict with certain planes.

How to Reproduce Bug Manually:

Step 1. Spawn in with an airliner such as A320NX mod spawn at the gate in KSAN you’ll notice the terminals are missing an not their. Repeat step 1 this time spawn in using a GA aircraft such as a Cessna 172 you’ll notice the terminals re-appear.

Step 2. Spawn in using the default a320 spawn an at a gate you’ll notice the terminals are their also when using detault aircraft.

Things I notice:
Their seems to be a conflict issue with how the scenary is being loaded. While doing this many times by loading and unloading into the airport I notice the terminals will show up sometimes than not show up sometimes would CTD.

This is a test I completed without having the World Updates installed. Probably, will do another test later on with everything installed an see how it goes. I don’t think it caused by a specfic aircraft more of a scenary loading issue which might be the main reason why some peopls are getting CTD’s when loading into certain airports or CTD’s on take off and landings.

KOPF - floating roofs, just like in KMIA.

2 Likes

London Heathrow EGLL, missing walls on jetway when viewed from certain angles and different positions of jetway when viewed from different angles - retracted and extended with missing panels but crashed into the aircraft.

KCVG missing upper parts of building after latest update

No, it actually looks like that in person too. Lol

VILK - Jetways off the buildings. - Was fine before SU5

Another “hotfix” that does nothing to address broken jetways at almost every airport and missing roofs and walls from these airports…

1 Like

KPHL seems to be also having this issue.

SAWC (default airport)

Drzewiecki Design - UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo

Missing walls and windows

Venice LIPZ missing parts of jetways, and looking at low quality terrain, possibly buildings as well. Post 2nd hot fix.

Just wondering do they even read the forums? i have just updated to .15 and these Airport errors are still there?

HTZA as well