[BUG SENT] Unable to exclude Static cars in parking areas (in Dev Mode)

Hello,

I tried polygons as exclusions as well as exclusion rectangles but none seem to remove the static cars in parking areas.

Any idea how to exclude these?

Thanks!

1 Like

If your on about photogrametry cars then you will have to flatten them then add a polygon with terrain material from the sdkif you which to remove the baked in image.

Some objects just can’t be removed for some reason. There are some wind turbines 3 or 4 of them, all bunched up at a dock on the river Thames. They can’t be removed I have tried and orbx have tried.

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. No, not photogrammetry in my case. These are 3D procedural cars automatically placed in areas where most probably parking spaces are identified in the Data.

So I understand just like some of the objects you mentioned, these are not affected by any exclusions.

So I wonder if we need to send a bug report on Zendesk since OrbX most probably reported it directly to Asobo.

1 Like

Yeah atleast report it as it’s something they need to work on for the sdk, we should be able to remove every single object really.

1 Like

Ok no problem. Thanks

1 Like

Hello to you! Yes, it’s annoying not to be able to exclude cars from the car park!
no news on this subject?