Bug with lights with honeycomb yoke after update 5

Has anyone else noticed the light settings don’t work properly on honeycomb yoke after latest update 5.
I tried to reconfigure, but they just dont seem to work

I had to re-install the AFC_Bridge software. Works again now.

1 Like

Did that and it works again. thanks
However in the Fly By Wire A320, the lights buttons are no longer mapped correctly to my alpha yoke. Eg: the beacon doesnt turn on and off, the strobe on and off has become back to front and reconfiguring them doesn’t ensure they work as they did before this update. I guess I will have to wait for FLy By Wire to make an update.

Hi

Wo kann ich den AFC_Bridge-Software herunterladen?

Honeycomb/downloads. I glaube auch von Aerosoft.

1 Like

Habe es runtergeladen und inatalliert. Aber die Lichter funktionieren immernoch nicht richtig.

1 Like

Mein Deutsch ist schlecht.

When you unzip the downloaded file, run the .exe file. It should install the AFC_Bridge file in your Community folder.

1 Like

Auch eine Neuinstallation der AFC Bridge hat nicht geholfen. Aber selbst OHNE das Throttel hat der Sim Probleme mit der Lichtsteuerung. Nehme dir mal eine TBM930 Stock alles ohne addons und leeren Com. Ordner. Dann schalte mal Lande Taxi Lichter und die Puls Funktion im Cockpit. Alles geht durcheinander.

LG Chris

Jap selbst ohne den Throttel und AFC Bridge (Community Ordner leer) spinnt die Lichtsteuerung, gerade bei der Stock TBM930 merkt man das. Wie auch bei den Lichtern der Cessna Longitude, den Taxi Lichtern des A320. Also hat das wirklich nichts mit der AFC Bridge zu tun.

LG Chris

My lights work if the afc bridge is in the community folder. But the odd thing is that in the content manager it shows the afc bridge as not installed. And, there’s no way to install it that I can see.

I think that’s merely the sim noting non-Asobo files in the Community folder. I have that too – its of no import.

2 Likes

Idk think so, I have 20-30 other non Asobo files in my community folder and they all are installed fine.

Hi Chris

Dann müssen wir uns wieder gedulden für einen nächsten Update.:sweat_smile: Danke dir für die Infos!

Grüsse
Stefano

Translation : Wenn du die heruntergeladene Datei entpackst dann führe die exe Datei aus. Es sollte die Datei AFC_Bridge dann in den community Ordner installiert haben.

Besten dank!

Hi there,

According to the Code of Conduct, we kindly ask that you use English when posting on the forums. The two exception are the Find a Friend and Clubs & Groups categories, where you can use any language to help you find users to connect with.

If you cannot read English, the forums provide a handy feature that translates posts into your native language, you can use this feature by clicking the translate button under a post. translate icon

If you need help converting a post from your language to English, try using Bing Translator, the same service used by the forums.

The following topic seems related:

The post below was moved into this topic.

On a Honeycomb Alpha I have a problem since the SU5.
Indeed, the switch of the landing lights and strobe are reversed on the A320NX.
On other planes it works fine.
Another mystery.

2 Likes