Build Airbus A320 cockpit

Hello!
I think think about building my own cockpit. I will use wood and trying to use the real A320 sizes as much as I can. I will use the thrustmaster airbus quadrant and add on, for painles I will use screens to display the atittude, radar, etc.
Anyone knowa where I can find other hardware compatible with MSFS2020.
Logitech has auto pilot and lights panels but idk if theres better options.
Just want to make it the most realistic possible I was wondering if you guys could know hardware that I dont know

2 Likes

Well, there’s this… I know that they have their own software that they load up and use. But I’m not sure if it’s compatible with MSFS (2020).

A320 flight simulator for private customers - VIER IM POTT (vier-im-pott.com)

Not that I have or ever will but for projects like this you need a 3D printer :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Actualy only ProSim can Interact with MSFS2020 :frowning: and it costs 1500 Buks

www.loungepilot is a good start if you plan to use Mobiflight or Air Manager :+1:

Boeing 777 simulator on Facebook is using MSFS20 for visuals and PMDG 777 on an FSX/P3D with wideview. He just posted on “Home cockpit builders club” on Facebook, he also has a video. Could be a solution???
This is what his latest post said:

“ Success! Now running MSFS 2020 graphics on one machine and PMDG 777 on a separate FSX/P3D machine. Thanks to Fabian Betancur for the tip… I didn’t realize WideView will run in mixed mode. This allows me to use any sim for logic/systems then use MSFS only as a graphics generator.”

Trying to find the video again, but it’s worth looking.

Hi
Did you try Arduino or copy (Elegoo) + mobiflight
You will have only to create your panels