Buildings missing

KCVG upper airport buildings missing?
After latest updates

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: [BUG LOGGED] SU5 Airports missing terminal walls/floating roofs

EDIT: I am retracting this post. It seems I just got lucky one time. On further testing the problem occurs even with absolutely everything removed from both the Official and the Community folders.

So many issues and weird behaviour since SU5 it is difficult to know if it is something I am doing or the fault of the sim.

IGNORE ALL THIS:

In my case I found that this problem was caused by the Marketplace addon Zinertek Enhanced Airport Graphics, with no other addons installed. It was also removing many autogen houses etc. in the vicinity of the airport. When I uninstalled it the problem went away.

Are you using this addon?

I’m not using that addon

There is an existing thread for something similar. Perhaps this is the same/similar to what you are experiencing?

1 Like

OK thanks. I need to retract my post. It seems I just got lucky one time. On further testing the problem occurs even with absolutely everything removed from both the Official and the Community folders.

So many issues and weird behaviour since SU5 it is difficult to know if it is something I am doing or the fault of the sim.

1 Like

This is exactly what I’m experiencing. Thanks I searched and didn’t see the thread. I up voted it

1 Like

@RobustRichey , could you confirm if the topic shown by ThomasRalph5791 (3 posts above mine) is what you are talking about?

If so, the developers are aware of the issue.

2 Likes

Yes!

Thanks

Thank you! I will be moving your topic into the other topic so that all of the information is available. I will make sure that your info gets to the developers.

EDIT: I see that your information is already logged in the bug, so I will grab some of the posts underneath and close this topic. (In the future, if you see another topic with more votes on it, you can help keep the forums tidy by either flagging your own post or messaging @moderators and letting us know to close your other topic. It makes it easier when there’s only one topic per bug.)

Thanks!