Buildings much too high still in 1.9.5.0 Patch

Yes but now it works without Cpt Luckys hotfix in the Community Folder for me

Patches seem to be making the sim worse rather then better. Very concerning

1 Like

It was not Asobos Mistake. I think i forgot to uncheck the Writing Safe of the distribution file in bf-pgg folder before i updatetd the sim

The simple solution is: Go to Content Manager and update manually the Japan Scenery. After that all buildings are normal again. Also the ones outside of Japan.

6 Likes

It boggles my mind why Asobo doesnā€™t update automatically the content from marketplace.

Asobo, please introduce automatic updates.

5 Likes

CptLucky8 : can you please check MikeSierre2030ā€™s post (roughly 3 hrs ago) with the 4 story Malaga building ; is this building smaller for you now ? Because Iā€™ve updated the Japan files and I have the same building as him.

Still tall building in rural locations.

(here north west germany:)

Thanks, this solved the issue for me.

You are correct!

1 Like

I can confirm that after updating the Japan packs in the Content Manager the fixed buildings are there also after a restart of the sim. Thanks for the hint!

1 Like

That was the old solution. Iā€™m talking about the NEW solution using the official Asobo fixes that needed a little help. Thatā€™s why I linked you to his post.

Let me quote it again:

3 Likes

4 starts of game 3 ctd. The best and stable version was the 1st version. Every patch made it worser. In Germany we say: Banana software - it ripens at the customer site.

my content manager isnā€™t showing, just getting a turning arrow, not showing any updates yetā€¦

Thank you very much. This was also the solution for me, so that the height of the building in the region of southern Germany would fit.

Confirm. No change after Japan content updating, however I havenā€™t restarted the sim.

Restart it. Tall buildings is fixed after updating Japan Content.

for me this update was great, it downloaded superfast, fixed the issues I was having, autopilot is behaving itself, buildings are fixed, and Iā€™m flying multiplayer again without weird cockpit and camera glitches.

All in all a positive experience.

3 Likes

Patch is great, that much is clear, but unfortunetly the tall buildings fix that was deployed did not update automatically so people miss it.

For the last time guys:

Go to content manager and update two Japan files, Autogen and Points of Interest. /RESTART/ the game afterwards.

2 Likes

Remove any aircraft mods you have

i only have liveries . i have to delete all of them?