Bush trip from Rijeka to Santorini broken after patch

I had completed legs 1-5 of this trip before the patch. Since the patch I have flown leg 6 twice and it is not registering that I have completed the leg. I notice that the white line on the VFR map seems to have reset, like I never started the trip. Feels like something got messed up and I will have to start the trip over, which really sucks cause what if another patch happens and it does the same thing before I finish the trip. I don’t want to have to re-fly all these legs again. Anyone else have a similar issue or know a fix?

2 Likes

Same problem for me at this bush trip. I am at Leg 9 and after landing i cant complete the leg.

1 Like

Same problem for me. I landed at Korfu and I taxied everywhere on this airport. After an half hour of taxiing I gave it up. I hope that there will be a hot fix soon!

same here in the californian bush trip. Did anyone started a new one?

I even redid the leg to Korfu. I was on the same leg as @snoopybelgium. Then I tried starting in Korfu and landing there again. No change, unfortunately… :frowning:

I have not yet started another bush trip.

Hope there will be a solution soon…!

In the missions map I have changed the name of the latest map to balkans_save0010 (just put 0010 after the name in the same way as the other folders in the map). After that the legs that where finished are gone and the first leg is active again. But then I changed the name back to the original name and when I reentered the bush flight for Balkan the last leg was completed! So I’m curious now to see that the next leg can be completed in the normal way. So maybe it is a workaround for this problem.

I am working on the Nevada Bush Trip as well and cannot complete a leg since the patch. I thought it was because I changed the aircraft from Savage Cub to XCub when I started in California. I don’t want to have to start over as I am 2/3rds around the course.

1 Like

Same here. I load the last leg and I don’t even have any POI in the navigation window. Tried to restart from the leg before that, and while I have the POI’s, nothing advances. I reach the destination, land, but when I restart it, it doesn’t see that I completed it.

Im on leg 17 of the Yosemite Sierra Bushtrip and it dosnt reconize the destiantion airport Leckerman…
Is that the same issue you guys are having?
@snoopybelgium where would I find that savegame?

My workaround didn’t work :frowning_face:. The next day I wanted to start the next leg, but it wasn’t active anymore. I tried to rename it again but it didn’t work. So the best way is to use the teleport function which other users have decribed in the forum to refinish the already flown legs again.

1 Like

yes, same issue, known bug. I’m going to try the teleport trick.

Okay I have a fix, suggested by snoopy and it works to get you back on track. First you have to enable “developer mode” in the settings. Restart your bush trip from the first leg. Once it loads open the teleport window in the “windows” menu bar at the top of the screen that appears when in “developers mode.” If you scroll to the bottom of the navigation log, it will give you the ICAO designation for the destination airport. In the teleport window at the top there is a space to enter that code and teleport there instantly. This will trigger the leg to complete. Just continue this for each leg you have already flown until you are caught back up. I just did this and flew the next leg as per normal and it registered me completing the leg as per usual. Only takes a few minutes and you can get back on track!

5 Likes

Hello,

Thanks for the trick. It worked for me ! Although the plane sometimes pops on the airport in a strange position… I even had to make an emergency landing as the teleport tool brought me at 500 ft over the airport !

Anyway I could catch back my trip in Balkans, many thanks !

I had a feeling that starting the trip over from the beginning would work, but I’m 4 hours into the Balkan trip and didn’t really want to do that (not like I’m not going to fly more than 4 hours in the future though, right?). So since I’ve already completed the Vegas trip I decided to start the Chile trip from the beginning and wait for the next patch to fix the partial bush trips.

If I finish this bush trip before it’s fixed, then I’ll definitely use the developer mode fix above. Thank you for that!

Same Here. Filled a Zendesk report.

TheDornado,
Thanks, this work around got me back on track with my bush trip around Nevada. I was stuck on leg 15 after the update on September 18th. No the leg is complete and I was able to fly leg 16 and get logged as complete. I didn’t want to start the trip from the beginning again.

Thanks, that was really helpful.

Thanks, that saved me a bunch of time, and gave me some funny moments with the landings :smile:

I have a fix, suggested by snoopy and it works to get you back on track. First you have to enable “developer mode” in the settings. Restart your bush trip from the first leg. Once it loads open the teleport window in the “windows” menu bar at the top of the screen that appears when in “developers mode.” If you scroll to the bottom of the navigation log, it will give you the ICAO designation for the destination airport. In the teleport window at the top there is a space to enter that code and teleport there instantly. This will trigger the leg to complete.

I did that halped me, but I didnt get the archivemnt… and now I dont know what went wrong.
Guess have to make all over ;(

Same problem here, and add to it that selecting a leg to start from will overlap the “continue” button which is unselectable. So even though it did start me from where I last landed, I get the full trip but nothing in the legs window.

Marc.