Bush Trip - Germany Leg 6 Problem & Workaround

I have completed the first five legs of the Germany Bush Trip.

When I try to start Leg 6 from a fresh start to the sim, the computer permanently freezes when loading the start location. This happens every time I try.

I have found a way around it, though. If I initially load the previous leg (which works OK), but then exit and immediately load leg 6 there is no problem.

I can’t find anybody else reporting this problem (perhaps because most people go straight from leg 5 to leg 6 without exiting the sim), but hopefully this workaound will help someone else who has given up on the bush trip for this reason.

@ExtraPilot6480
Please fill out the provided template when creating a bug report:

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Brief description of the issue:

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

1 Like

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

I do have the same issue when restarting the bush trip. I finished the bush trip successfully before.

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

I have the same problem with leg 12 of california dreams bush trip. In both cases the described workaround worked for me too.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

2 Likes

Many thanks for the suggested Work Around. I faced the same issue at the exact same step. But since I had to pause my trip during this exact leg, and landed at a close airfield about mid leg, I was convinced this was my wrong doing, even more as I was able to restart from the previous leg and always getting stuck at the leg I had pauses.
I was never wise enough to do a 2 legs trip. Thanks to you, this bush trip is now 100% completed.
:grin:

1 Like