Bush trip will not saved from leg two on

Hi I have a Issue with the bushtrips.

The first leg will be saved, but from the second on it does not recognise, that I landed. It does not matter if I engage the parking break or not or if I shut down all systems including turn off the avionics.

It’s frustrating since release for Xbox :frowning:

I am thankful for any hints.

Eric

1 Like

Hey Eric, there are a whack of threads on Bush Trip issues, I would suggest a quick search before starting new threads. Makes it so much easier to follow a topic.

Just a smattering…

Hi,

I know these topics, but it dont solve the issue…
The Bush Trip does not recognise that I landed, the “Leg completed” window is not shown, thats the issue.

I already used the hint with continue instead if directly end the leg.

1 Like

A few of those are still there with the issues. I’m starting to assume we’re all supposed to just deal with it. It’s not very customer orientated.

2 Likes

I think the issue can be related to the official addon from WT for the G1000.
I had some trouble with it before.

I uninstalled it again, and in a new Bush Trip, the flight plan is now loaded to the G1000.
Former it was not the case.

If this will solve the issue, this would be sad news because the WT G1000 is much more usable instead of the built in G1000.

I’ll report back if this solves the issue.

Bush trips in general are not working. Mine do not save any legs despite getting the leg completed pop up. I doubt it is the nxi.

Cheers

3 Likes

What about big hills in the middle of a runway? Or the prop sync on the Baron used to work and now is Inop? Or turbulence has been reduced to childlike levels? or…

There are lots of issues that need fixing. Thousands have been. Some have not yet been addressed. There are only so many man hours available and although bush trip bugs are a pain, they do not prevent users from using the sim. Bugs that break the game will always have a higher priority.

I think is pretty harsh for a company that keeps sending you free updates every month, with thousands of fixes and new features. I have never flown a “Bush Trip”. I create my own flight plan and fly from bush strip to bush strip all the time. Your desire to fly premade trips is admirable but is not more important than the poor user that can’t fly for more than 5 minutes without CTD.

Eventually they will get to the point where they can start cleaning up some of the ‘minor’ annoyances. Until then, make a flight plan.

They will bring a service update which is dedicated to fixes, without adding new content.
I saw it in a video from Jörg Neumann regarding fixes.

I don’t blame Asobo for the issues, they do a great work with this piece of software.

I just hope that anyone in the community have a proper solution for those issues.

Yes you are right, I am able to fly, but the Bush Trips are very good to learn about the places there.
Today for example, I learned that the Mürtz lake is the largest lake in Germany (which lies completely in Germany) and from Slavian language translatet its “Small sea”.

Sure, I could fly my own trips, but to be honest, others are more creative than I and I am very thankful to have the opportunity to fly such trips.

The issue is, the worst errors where implemented with the Xbox release, I know why Microsoft took this decision, it’s fine for me, but yes…

Long talk short sense, if anyone knows how to deal with the Bush Trip errors, please feel free to help us.
Thanks

3 Likes

bush trip already not working on xbox. bug bug bug

Many people enjoy these and would like these to work. They were included in the game as purchased.

If you are just going to go around telling people to deal with it because there are so many bugs in the sim Asobo can’t possibly fix them all and you should be happy with what you have, please stay out of these threads…

2 Likes

The game simply just doesn’t register your progress now. Before the last update, you could at least try to find the landmarks using real maps and your eyeballs, but now you can’t even advance to the next leg until it gets repaired by the developers.

2 Likes

Right, because that is what I said.

How about repeat some of things I have said, like…
"

I would never suggest that someone’s pet bug is unimportant. What I will try to do is keep reminding them that they are not forgotten and that eventually their bug will get handled. Like adding a missing airport that prevented the completion of a trip.

Let’s move past this and focus on getting users to log the bush trip bugs on Zendesk and participate in the #bugs-and-issues where they can vote-up the issues in a meaningful way.

1 Like

Vote in this topic here and open a specific ticket:
SU5/SU6 and Bush Trips - Bugs & Issues / Online Services & Activities - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

2 Likes

@HRHighness4588
Thanks for the link to the bug ticket.
I voted and will try something today, I will also raise a Zendesk ticket.

2 Likes

Sheesh. What the heck.

1 Like

Why are you in this thread - there are plenty others to keep you occupied.

1 Like

Simple. I would like to see all the features in the sim bug free. The best way to achieve that is to elevate the threads in #bugs-and-issues by participating in those, voting on them and encouraging all users experiencing bugs to submit a ZENDESK ticket. Multiple threads in General Discussion, all dealing with similar issues does not help new users or users encountering “new to them” bugs, find solutions or assistance.

I doubt that questioning users motives for directing users to their best course of action to solve their problem is really very productive either.

I have never flown a bush trip because users have made it clear that there are issues that have resulted in their frustration. I mentioned that, to indicate that, until the bush trip activities are fixed, there is an alternative. Create your own. There is nothing to stop users from exploring the back country on their own while WE work toward solving the bugs.

I’m just glad you keep bumping this thread up… :upside_down_face:

I just started the sim and tried the bush flights after doing the training. A bush flight save file is created in %appdata% after I land on the first leg but the progress shows 0% and I can’t start the second leg next time.

Hmm interesting. May be worth adding that detail to your ticket.