Bush trip will not saved from leg two on

@jknut
Please vote this topic up and create also a Zendesk ticket, to put pressure on this

2 Likes

same to me, after 2 legs no more saves
 hope that will be fixed with next update

Incredible how they can’t get the bush flights to work right. Another year maybe? Asobo??

What are you expecting of this post?
We all are upset because of the non working BushTrips - but you won’t change it with this post.

Vote for the Topic mentioned above is the best way to raise your voice.

Well, I wasn’t sure if there’s an add-in that’ll fit it (like the planes.) I’m going to lean to the side that you don’t know of any.

Please keep the focus on MSFS and the subject rather than users. Keep all posts civil. Thank you.

1 Like

A simple solution as it apparently won’t record properly is to allow the user to select any leg of the bush trip to fly. It doesn’t bother me that it’s not recorded, but it’s annoying to have to keep flying the same thing over and over because of careless programming.

Please have a look here:

With the last update, the bush trips are fixed, but you can NOT finish the complete trip. All legs are saved as expected, but the last one do say “Congratulations
”, but it will not show up as completed !
I truly hope they will fix that quicker then the last one.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.