Bush trips are completely reset, progress lost

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you on Xbox, Steam or Microsoft Store version?

Xbox

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Brief description of the issue:

progress of all existing trips is zeroed

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

did: CLEAR THE RESERVED SPACE via instructions https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4408350198930-Troubleshoot-game-issues-on-Xbox-Series-X-S-checklist

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Series X

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue by following the OP’s repro steps?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additonal screenshots/video:

for some reasons bush trips are completely reset but all the reset but rest of activities like flight training and landing challenges are exactly like before cleaning the reserved space.

logbook looks also complete, despite last day.

Any Idea?

Were you in the SU beta? I lost all my bushtrip progress when going from beta to release unfortunately, and zendesk was unable to recover.

No, I wasn’t.

Do you have the same issue by following the OP’s repro steps?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Playing on XSX, logged in today after a few months and every bush trip was set to 0%. Even Nevada which I finished and had the achievement for already, shows 0. The profile menu says 0/3 bush trips complete. I wasn’t concerned with most of them but for the 3 required to complete the game this is a huge setback. I was almost halfway through the Balkans

All the content packs were missing as well which is strange since I never uninstalled anything

:triumph: :triumph: :triumph:
Hi every one,
since WU9 my bush trip progress reset to 0.
Did someone have this bug?
How can it be solved?
I unlock the Patagonia bush trip achievement on 04-23-2022 (see screenshot below) and i also complete 3 others bushs.

Since update all bush progress are reset to 0%

Playing this game is so frustrating because after every updates wich have to fix bugs, there are news.

Asobo PLEASE DO SOMETHING TO FIX BUGS!! :rage: :rage: :rage:

Hey @Jolau971. Welcome back to the forums. Very sorry to see this has happened to you.

I moved your post to an existing “Bug Report” for the exact same issue. This avoids there being duplicates where vote counts are diluted. Since you didn’t have any votes in your original post, you can now add your vote here. Good luck, my friend.

Hi @Sartanius, no problem.
Thanks